Asteria is a medium weight woven texturized fiberglass fabric.
The maximum application temperature is 550 °C, shortly up to 600°C. Asteria is very suitable for use as an allround welding blanket. It’s made with 9 micron glass yarn to provide economic yet highly effective thermal and acoustic insulation. Applications for this fabric includes lagging, padding, removable jacket, thermal insulation covers, welding blanket and other fire control system.
● Fibreglass cloth (texturized)
● 2-sided heat treated
● Temperature resistance 550°C
● Peak temperature approx. 600°C
● Light welding and grinding work
● Material weight 580 gram/m².