Pallas product is a fibreglass fabric with an inorganic coating on both sides in order to increase the antislip properties and the heat resistance.
The maximum application temperature is 700 °C, shortly up to 750°C.
Pallas is perfect for use as a allround welding blanket. Pallas is ideal to be used cut from the roll, as the cutting edges do not unravel. Pallas is free of asbestos.
● Fibreglass cloth (filament)
● 2-sided inorganic HT coating
● Temperature resistance 700°C
● Peak temperature approx. 750°C
● Suitable for welding and grinding
● Material weight 700 gram/m².