Apollo is a Glas-Filament-Fabric with a grey, fire-retardant PU-coating on one side with aluminium pigments to increase the antislip properties and resistance to fraying. The maximum application temperature is 550 °C, shortly up to 600°C. Apollo is recommended for vertical use, for example as a welding and grinding curtain. Apollo is free of asbestos.
● Fibreglass cloth (filament)
● 1 sided PU-coating
● Temperature resistance 550°C
● Peak temperature approx. 600°C
● Light welding and grinding work
● Material weight 460 gram/m².