Athena is a Glas-Filament-Fabric with a specially formulated grey fire-retardant PU-coating on both sides with aluminium pigments to increase the antislip properties and resistance to fraying. The maximum application temperature is 550 °C, shortly up to 600°C. Athena is recommended for vertical use, for example as a welding and grinding curtain in situations in which high temperatures are reached, or as a welding blanket for situations in which less high temperatures are reached. Athena is free of asbestos.
● Fibreglass cloth (filament)
● 2-sided PU-coating
● Temperature resistance 550°C
● Peak temperature approx. 600°C
● Light welding and grinding work
● Material weight 470 gram/m²