Ares is a fibreglass fabric, with an aluminium foil on one side. The foil is applied to the fabric (heat resistant bonding agent) and gives the fabric a high heat radiation reflection.
Temperature resistance fabric 550°C, radiation temperature ± 1000ºC and contact temperature bonding agent ± 180ºC.
Ares welding blankets are very suitable for protection against radiation heat. The foil with which the fabric is coated is resistant to abrasion and cracks.
● Fibreglass cloth (texturized)
● 1 sided aluminium foil
● Temperature resistance 550°C
● Radiation temperature 1.000°C
● Protection against radiation heat
● Material weight 1,060 gram/m².