Hercules is a fiberglass fabric which is also treated with a grey flame-retarding PU coating (to increase the antislip properties and resistance
to fraying) as well as an inorganic treatment to enhance the short-time temperature load. The maximum application temperature is 750 °C, shortly up to 900°C. Hercules is recommended for horizontal; use, for example as a welding and grinding blanket in situations in which high temperatures are reached.
● Fibreglass cloth (texturized)
● 2-sided PU-coating
● Temperature resistance 750°C
● Peak temperature approx. 900°C
● Suitable for horizontal use
● Material weight 1,220 gram/m².