- 0.125” to 1.10” OD (3.17 to 27.9mm)
- Wall Thickness Up To 0.125” (3.17mm)
- Electric Motor
- Full Contact Collet Eliminates Tube Deflection
- Patented Cam Feed for Smoother Operation
- Bevel, Squaring, ID Chamfer
- Preparation on mild, chrome, stainless, copper-nickel alloy, aluminum
- Special procedures for: inconel, other high temp alloys
- Straight Tube
- Weight 6.75 lbs (3.1 kg)
301(3.17 til 27.9mm)
MODEL 301 PORTABLE TUBE SQUARING MACHINE
Dependable performance and ease of use, combined with agility, light weight and rapid cycle times make this venerable tool the machine of choice for advanced tubing system fabrication and maintenance. The Model 301 incorporates incremental feed graduation control for squaring to precise lengths. It produces precisely square, burr free ends on thin wall tubing in preparation for autogenous tube welding.
The cutting head accepts squaring bits or a combination of a squaring and a beveling bit. A variable speed electric drive and the ability to perform without damaging the inside of electro-polished tubes makes this tool the ultimate choice for cleanroom applications. Decreasing rate cam feed and feed graduations guarantee repeatable accuracy and consistent tube lengths.